Certificate of test negative for Covid-19 for overseas travelers
◆ We issue PCR tests (RT-PCR), antigen tests (qualitative), and negative certificates (alphabetic characters) for overseas travelers*.
* Please note that this is not a designated inspection agency approved by the Chinese Embassy, so those traveling to China should be careful.
◆ The certificate is issued on paper or in PDF **.
** If you wish to use both paper media and PDF, we will charge an additional fee as the second issue fee.
◆ If you would like to issue a negative certificate (alphabet) of PCR test or antigen test (qualitative), please make a reservation by phone (029-826-6360).
◆ Please let us know your desired certificate (paper or PDF) at the time of your visit.
◆ Please pay by cash, paypay, or credit card.
About the examination
method of the examination
・real time RT-PCR test
・antigen test (qualitative)
Specimen collection method
・PCR test : Salvia
・antigen test : Nasopharyngeal Swab
Time required to issue a certificate
◆ PCR test
|＜Date of examination ＞||＜Date of issue＞|
|Other than Saturday||next afternoon|
◆ antigen test
On the day (about 30 minutes)
Regular price (tax included)
Student price * (tax included)
|antigen test (qualitative)||￥10,000||￥8,000|
Certificate issuance fee
PCR negative certificate (English)
on paper or in PDF
PCR negative certificate (Japanese)
on paper or in PDF
Second certificate issuance fee**
* If you are a student, please bring your student ID card on the day of the examination.
** If you wish to use both paper media and PDF, we will charge a second issuance fee.
For those who wish to pay by credit card
◆ After making a reservation by phone, please register from CLINICS reservation system (Japanese only website).
What to bring on the day
・Your passport (I will make a copy to prevent mistakes)
・Your identification or your student ID card
・Examination fee (Those who wish to pay by cash)
・Your Email adress for sending PDF * (Those who wish to have a PDF certificate)
* If you would like to issue a certificate in PDF, please send an email with your name in advance to <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- If you would like to issue a certificate in PDF, please send an email with your name in advance to <email@example.com>
2. Please make a reservation within the valid examination period required by the destination country by counting back from the departure date and flight time.
3. Check in advance the contents of the description and the existence of prescribed documents according to the country of travel on the website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs / Embassy, etc.
*Please check the documents prescribed by the country of travel, inspections and the validity period of the documents by yourself.
4. If you have a cold symptom such as fever or cough within 2 weeks of the test, you will not be subject to the test.
5. If the test result is positive, you will be asked to follow the instructions of the health center as an infected person.
At that time, the certificate issuance fee will be refunded.
6. Responses at the time of entry and after entry will be in accordance with the policies of the country of travel.
Please understand that the PCR test certificate does not guarantee entry into the country of travel *.
* We will not be able to handle any problems related to entry with the certificate issued by this clinic.